PeopleFluent works with great customers, including some of the largest and best known brand names in the world. It also works with leading healthcare providers, financial services firms, manufacturing and retail providers and others to deliver its industry-leading HCM solutions, including onboarding, recruiting, learning, performance management, compensation and succession solutions.
The Paid Search Specialist will report on, analyze, and optimize campaigns on a daily basis to maintain and grow account performance. In addition, the Paid Search Specialist will create and launch PPC (pay per click) campaigns, keywords and ads with varied goals and objectives through Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini and Google DoubleClick Search platforms
• Partner with agencies to administer paid search efforts and that meet and exceed our business goals
• Review and analyze data and trends to determine the return on investment for all paid search efforts
• Recommend adjustments to paid searches to ensure the Company is getting what is needed from the vendor and the search ad
• Provide insights into opportunities to add new features for better online presence and repackaging of existing content
• Manage the relationship for ad platform vendors regarding pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
• Work closely with the rest of Marketing team to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, SEO efforts and social media promotions are driving lead and conversion goals
• Create, categorize and refine Adword keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to website
• Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics & data
• Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy
• Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 2 years PPC/SEM/SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to put vast amounts of information into a format to facilitate understanding and decision making
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, balance multiple priorities and reprioritize as needed
• Able to operate in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Strong communication skills
• Relentless attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Website : http://www.authoria.com