Job Title: Engagement Lead III
Duration: 12 Months of Contract
Location: Waltham, MA
The only real constant is 'Change. The Gas Business Enablement (GBE) team is at the forefront of that change. This role affords a hugely exciting opportunity for someone with strong communication and engagement skills to lead the engagement and communication efforts in this regard and be part of a journey to truly transform the US gas business.
A major long-term investment, GBE's goal is to improve customer satisfaction, and enhance compliance, rate case strategy and overall performance, enabling employees to provide the best service they can. This project is a significant undertaking as we standardize and simplify our operational processes and upgrade the technical systems they run on in what is a rapidly changing external environment.
We are looking for the right professional to join an enthusiastic team of Change professionals, who's focus is to support to move through the GBE change, support continuous improvement efforts, build buy in and commitment to that change whilst at the same time developing an enduring longer term capability, as we continue to move forward in an ever changing environment.
The successful candidate will have had previous experience of engagement and communications within large change programs, be able to bring some exciting ideas and opportunities to the table and proactively drive the thinking of both the Change Management Office (CMO) team, for which this role will be a part of and that of the wider company level business readiness change effort.
• Leading & managing the business engagement & messaging strategy with all critical stakeholder of the program internal and external
• Working with and building relations with all appropriate stakeholders and key leads in various programs to ensure engagement strategy is consistent across all channels.
• Developing and creating communications on behalf of the Program in line with Stakeholder strategy and business engagement approach
• Managing events from key messaging to logistics to ensure the right output is achieved
• Supporting the adoption of change processes through establishing strategic plans and communications throughout Program lifecycle.
• Lead the strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization for digital media channels.
• Developing metrics and evaluating the level of change adoption associated with communication and engagement strategies deployed.
• Managing a small team of Change Analyst, in support of the execution of the wider change effort
• Creating internal control guidelines for the effective execution of engagement strategies
• Aligning with Corporate Communications to ensure relevant standards and consistency applied across.
• Looking for innovative solutions to create buy in and commitment to the change, constantly pushing the boundaries of possibilities and options in support of driving change commitment and buy in across the business
• Expert communications professional able to provide expert advice and guidance on how best to engage with GBE stakeholders in a meaningful way
• Proven experience in stakeholder engagement and different social engagement strategies
• Experience in facilitating face to face events and online forums.
• Have a creative approach to developing and planning tailored campaigns that involve and engage a variety of stakeholders
• A flair for building relationships and confidence to influence at a senior level, both inside and outside of the organization.
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with social media reporting and managing a social media strategy
• Experience of analyzing complex data, and the ability to translate information to deliver clear briefings and other written material.
• Self-motivated, able to work well with others, and on own initiative, to successfully drive a wide range of engagement activities working with colleagues across the organization.
• Experience in working with a large, complex organisation, and working in partnership with a number of organizations/stakeholder communications.
• Very strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and proven experience of managing risks and issues in order to mitigate potential obstacles
• Solid understanding & knowledge of effectively managing organizational change
• Results driven yet self-aware with strong team collaboration skills
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Working knowledge of MS Project an asset
• Working knowledge of the principles and practices of effective Project Management
• Excellent eye for design and experience with graphic design tools
• Create engaging content optimized for various social platforms and targeted audiences.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
• Understanding of the Natural Gas Utility business
• Minimum of 5 years leading change, engagement efforts within a significant size company
• Minimum of 2 years in a leadership role
• 3 year of experience in Project Management, Certification a plus
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, in; Communications, Engagement, Organizational development, Training & Development, Human Resources, Leadership or other related area
• Experience of designing and implementing stakeholder engagement strategies
• Experience in leading engagement change efforts
• Hands on experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics), social listening tools, and WordPress
• Passion for and solid knowledge of Digital & Social Media
This position has a career path which provides for promotional opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
TalentBurst is a certified minority-owned provider of contract Information Technology, SaaS, Accounting/ Finance, Marketing, Bio-Pharma, Utility, and Compliance staffing solutions to over 45 Fortune 500 corporations. Through our PEO division we are a provider of high risk payroll and 1099 compliance solutions and currently support customers in US, Canada, UK, India and Singapore. Our Government Services division is a provider of contract talent to Federal, State, Local Governments and Corporations/System Integrations that are contract holders under GSA Schedule 70 & PES and SBA 8(a). Inc. Magazine, Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA), Boston Business Journal and Div500 have consistently ranked us amongst the fastest growing privately held business in the US.