We are seeking a Graphic Design Specialist III (Senior Graphic Designer) for a very important client.
As a senior graphic designer on a long-term contract, you’ll join a culturally diverse group of 90 strategic and creative explorers at an in-house advertising agency for a biopharmaceutical company with 29,000 employees.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team—senior designers, web developers, motion artists, writers, editors, and account managers—that partners with cross-functional stakeholders to support 30 leading brands. Together, you’ll develop multichannel materials for affiliates in 80 countries.
- Create digital and print materials: infographics, trade show graphics and engagements, journal ads, banner ads, user interfaces, emails, websites, interactive PDFs and more
- Collaborate with writers and creative manager to visualize complex data
- Partner with web developers and video editors to create interactive materials
- Conceptualize and execute materials that meet brand standards
- Complete projects started by other designers or partner agencies
- Develop creative solutions within the confines of FDA regulations
- Source stock photos and video footage
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale in large meetings
- Set priorities with traffic/project managers to meet critical deadlines
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Education experience: Bachelor’s degree in design, advertising, or related discipline; 4 years’ experience developing professional digital and print materials; strong portfolio demonstrating creativity and related expertise
- Technical skills: Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; awareness of trends in graphic design and digital and print technologies
- Essential skills: High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion in a fast-paced environment; ability to absorb and respond to constructive feedback and turn projects around quickly when off course
Nice to Have
- UX/UI and email marketing experience
- Expertise in creating digital mockups and retouching photos
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Pharmaceutical experience: working in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to work overtime when needed to complete time-sensitive projects
Our client has won numerous awards, including Most Meaningful Company to Work for in America and Best Places to Work for Recent Grads, and made the DiversityInc Top 50 list.
How to Apply:
If this position is a fit, simply click on the recruiter's email above, attach your resume, and hit send.
If this position isn't quite right, click here
to let us know what you are looking for and our recruiters will get to work finding something that is a better match.