Web Security Engineer
• Responsible for the daily security operations of the E-Commerce platform. Ensure site is secure, constantly tuned and remains in compliance with Client's and Industry Security Standards.
• Facilitates the resolution and problems related to security incidents and incidents affecting the E-Commerce platform.
• Collaborates with various security and application experts to implement and improve security solutions and rules.
• Leverages various organizations, experts, tools and logs to monitor security and identify and resolve any threats.
• Collaborates with leadership and business partners to appropriately assess and prioritize issues affecting the site.
• Responsible for maintaining, upgrading and configuring critical Client's E-Commerce Security solutions.
• Shares responsibility with other E-Commerce Web Operations personnel to tune network and content delivery solutions to improve performance, security and search engine optimization
• Provides sound communication to key stakeholders when security events occur.
• Responsible for reporting security health and trend of the E-commerce platform
• Cross trains E-Commerce Operations personnel on security solutions, monitoring, etc.
• Partners with Corporate Security and Application Development staff to prevent security vulnerabilities from being introduced into production.
• Tracks security changes affecting the E-Commerce environment.
• On-call 24/7 during designated shift.
• Constantly identifies ways to improve site security.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Website operations and security operations (SOC) experience preferred.
• Experience with intrusion protection, file integrity protection, web application firewalls and other security best practices preferred
• Security CISSP certification or equivalent information security certification in PCI and SOX preferred.
• Experience managing security applications and appliances preferred.
• Web and Java development, and Linux operating systems experience preferred.
• Experience with scripting languages; python, perl, etc. preferred.
• Experience with web services and SOAP protocol preferred.
• Experience following ITIL incident, problem and change management processes preferred
• Experience using SaaS based services preferred.
• Experience with E-Commerce, specifically retail preferred.
• Experience with security controls preferred.
• Experience working with and holding vendors accountable.
• Contextual technical understanding including solutions design and development.
• Curious, Inquisitive with strong analytic and decision making abilities.
• Ability to understand and communicate the business impact of technical issues.
• Motivated, self-starter.
• 5 years of experience related IT experience
• 3 years of experience developing and/or supporting application development and web operations
TalentBurst is a certified minority-owned provider of contract Information Technology, SaaS, Accounting/ Finance, Marketing, Bio-Pharma, Utility, and Compliance staffing solutions to over 45 Fortune 500 corporations. Through our PEO division we are a provider of high risk payroll and 1099 compliance solutions and currently support customers in US, Canada, UK, India and Singapore. Our Government Services division is a provider of contract talent to Federal, State, Local Governments and Corporations/System Integrations that are contract holders under GSA Schedule 70 & PES and SBA 8(a). Inc. Magazine, Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA), Boston Business Journal and Div500 have consistently ranked us amongst the fastest growing privately held business in the US.