Senior Developer/Architect – Direct Hire – Chicago, Loop
This is a direct hire, full time, permanent position for an extremely high level Senior Software Developer with an very stable, well-respected, premier Financial organization located in a beautiful office downtown Chicago. On top of a very competitive base salary you will also receive excellent benefits, a strong bonus and an extremely generous 401k/profit sharing program.
• Designing, developing, and delivering new web-based applications.
• Enhancing and supporting a portfolio of existing web applications.
• Collaborating with other members of an established team having a diverse skill set.
• Integrating solutions with front end and back end application architectures.
• Identifying and recommending ways to improve designs and solutions through the use of appropriate techniques or technologies.
• Interacting with business stakeholders, technical management and the support team.
• Serving as the architect and lead developer for this organizations portal framework and Single Sign-On systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant significant industry experience
• 7 years of Experience working with C# with MVC and/or WebAPI.
• Proficient on Media Query and responsive frameworks, Kendo or Foundation
• Good understanding of user interface design (UI), user experience design (UX) and responsive web design - a portfolio of web applications is required.
• Experience with search engine optimization (SEO).
• Proven track record in the development of secure web implementations that required authentication and authorization (HTTP vs. HTTPS).
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and work-arounds
• Proficient understanding Google Analytics and web metrics
• Experience with SQL development
• Demonstrated communication ability with business analysts and end users
• Demonstrated ability to work and learn both independently and as part of a team
Perks and Benefits:
• One of the most established financial firms globally.
• Work on the most exclusive, advanced development team in the company.
• Cutting edge technology with a laid back 9-5 culture.
• Excellent compensation, benefits and bonus potential
Website : http://www.modis.com
As a global provider of IT staffing services, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.