San Clemente, CA, United States
About This Opportunity:
About This Opportunity:
Second Wave Digital and Creative Agency is seeking individuals with an interest and/or experience in the world of online marketing who also have a passion for travel. We are a cutting-edge hotel marketing agency looking for fresh talent with mid- to entry-level experience in online marketing and ecommerce to join our digital and creative team in our San Clemente office. Built on a foundation of collaboration we offer a fun environment perfect for a fast learner seeking to expand their tactical and strategic skills. Please have at least 2-3 years of experience in eMarketing, SEO, general website usability, and online paid advertising (Google AdWords and Pay-per-Click). This eCommerce Manager position would be responsible for working within the Marketing Department to enhance our hotels’ use of online tactics to improve market share and drive revenue for a select portfolio of limited service branded hotels.
• Website Analysis and Optimization
o Reviews and analyzes websites for areas that need to be enhanced or revised.
o Ensures accuracy and clarity of every hotel’s website, including proper grammar, punctuation and spelling.
o Optimizes on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines; this includes HTML, site structure, as well as page layout and navigation considerations.
o Performs quality assurance analysis of all websites.
• Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting
o Performs information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis.
o Conducts in-depth keyword research, focusing on driving organic search results or assisting with running a pay per click (PPC) campaign.
• Search Engine Optimization & Marketing
o Identifies and implements innovative SEO strategies.
o Performs SEO copywriting (SEO writing guidelines, e.g., where to place keywords in copy so that it gets the most traffic, how to write effective headlines and how to write effective call-to-action statements).
o Responsible for in-bound link development from relevant sites and directories.
o Prepares detailed SEO strategy reports.
• Local Search Optimization & Marketing
o Ensures that all hotels’ listings are optimized, visible, accurate, up-to-date and appealing to the user of that channel given the specific context of the site.
o Performs regular search audits to gauge each hotel’s visibility on major search engines.
o Maintains hotel listings within all local search channels (including Google Places, Bing Local Listing and Yahoo! Local).
• Third Party Website Optimization
o Makes requested content changed to Online Travel Agency websites
o Advises on paid placement and ad space for specific OTA’s
• Online Paid Advertising
o Identifies hotels with needs and opportunities for paid advertising
o Make recommendations and manage funds and strategies for approved hotels
• Other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of search engine optimization –understanding of all aspects of SEO; both on-page and off-page.
• Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
• Knowledge of online marketing strategies.
• Knowledge of website keyword selection and analysis.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Ability to analyze content and functionality of websites.
• Ability to create and edit content.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening and written communication.
• Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
• Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to changes.
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines.
• Excellent organizational, time-management and analytical skills.
• Imagination and creativity skills, focusing on improving financial performance through changing marketing channels.
• Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
• Hospitality experience a plus.
Preferred & Required Experience:
• Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school and three to five of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least two years of experience in search engine optimization with proven ability to achieve top search engine rankings.
About Evolution Hospitality:
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
| Privacy Statement
| About Infor Talent Science
| Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Infor. All rights reserved. The word and design marks set forth herein are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Infor and/or related affiliates and subsidiaries. All other trademarks listed herein are the property of their respective owners. www.infor.com.