Founded in 2002, ACADACA is a ~70 person interactive technology company specializing in e-commerce, Content Management and Publishing Systems, and Social Networking Applications. Acadaca runs its operation out of SoHo, New York City.
The Project Management Team works directly with client managers and internal programming and Quality Assurance Teams.
Each Project Manager is responsible for the management of existing website development projects as well as the planning and execution of new projects from concept creation to launch and maintenance.
This position reports to the Director of Project Management.
* Act as the primary liaison between client managers and internal development teams.
* Manage client expectations through meetings, correspondence, and timely and complete communication.
* Track, report and regulate major client issues relating to a given project through a customized task management system.
* Ensure up to date documentation of all deliverables.
* Consistent updates of status to internal and external stake holders.
* Manage shared resources effectively.
* Work with the Quality Assurance Team to create and maintain test cases and testing scenarios.
* Act as the technical lead for third party integrations.
* Create clickable wire frames for website build, maintenance, and optimization projects.
* Describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements in the form of functional specifications.
* Identify and document the needs of the client and translate them into user requirements.
This position requires an ability to learn and apply logic to varying data types and relationships. Please only apply if you have e-commerce background/experience.
* BA or BS or equivalent college degree.
* 2 years experience in ecommerce.
* Experience working in Content Management Systems (CMS).
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with internal and external teams.
* An interest in the Internet industry and digital space.
* Technically savvy and proactive about independently learning new developments.
* Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priorities effectively.
* Quick problem solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and stress.
* Systems and process oriented.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
* Experience with both traditional and iterative software methodologies.
* Experience with a CMS (Magento and/or custom CMS).
* Familiarity with project ticketing systems, Google Analytics/Adwords, HTML,XML, PhotoShop, FTP/SFTP applications.
* Proficient in wireframe technologies.
* Great location- just steps away from the B, D, F, M and 6 trains
* Oh man, I have to work on my birthday? NO. you get off!
* Informal, relaxed dress code
* Commuter benefits
* 401(K) plan
* Keep eating snacks and drinking drinkstheyre free