Senior SEO Manager','229538','!*!
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Senior SEO Manager
As Senior SEO Manager, you function as a key member of the SEO team and are responsible for overseeing the translation of SEO strategies into final recommendations and actions based on the client’s goals and objectives.
· Oversees/leads development and execution of content and technical SEO strategies; may include developing and performing detailed site audits to identify issues and ensure site is properly optimized for search engine visibility, editing documentation delivered internally or externally by the SEO department and maintaining internal technical/content resources such as checklists and style guides, and/or crafting keyword lists & reports.
· Understands clients’ overarching marketing objectives, how digital fits/complements their goals.
· Is responsible for measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data.
· Collaborates with team leaders to produce ongoing thought capital.
· Monitors quality, accuracy and timeliness of team communications and deliverables.
· Diagnoses technical SEO issues and works with internal and client development teams to propose solutions.
· Participates in internal training to develop leadership competency.
· Helps mentor and train new and junior-level staff members.
· Provides training and learning opportunities using current SEO strategies and advanced optimization techniques to internal team members
· Shares case studies, best practices, and work examples in monthly team meetings.
· Serve has client point-of-contact for day-to-day SEO programs (internal and external).
· Presents strategy/technical/content findings to clients; prepares routine/ad-hoc reports for clients and internal customers.
· Cultivates client relationships & helps drive client business.
· Assists SEO leadership with new business pitches.
· Identifies opportunities & relevant industry insights.
3 years of experience in SEO, technology or marketing environment
Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Strong knowledge of SEO tools such as conductor, Brightedge, or search metrics preferred.
Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe strongly preferred.
· Has mastered the use of third-party research tools and developed the ability to field questions/offer advice regarding developing SEO content/technical strategies.
· Has demonstrated proficiency presenting SEO strategies to mid- and senior-level clients in a confident manner.
· Has shown the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
Public speaking, Powerpoint and Excel skills strongly preferred.
Working knowledge of front end development, not required but preferred
Regular Travel to client site will be required.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1-617-621-0200. ','United States-New York-New York','','Full-time','Media Services','Senior SEO Manager
Website : http://www.sapient.com
We want to travel faster. Work faster. Communicate and connect faster. We're a society fixated on speed, because we're a society fixated on technology. It's our collective accelerator. As technology moves, we move. But the same technology that fulfills our need for speed also poses our biggest challenge. Because technology doesn't just increase the speed at which we move, it increases the speed at which change moves.