Hubbell Power Systems, Inc
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
40 Waterview Drive
Shelton, CT, 06484
Being a member of the eCommerce & Business Automation team, working to help lead and manage eServices including VMI, EDI, Ship & Debit, Master Data, and PIM. There are various daily account management responsibilities in addition to the business automation project management duties; including working with our Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) process and keeping VMI customers connected and engaged through continued communications regarding their inventory needs, service levels, and changing environment in support of various Hubbell Businesses.
This central point of contact for information is critical to retain and encourage business from customers. These needs must be satisfied in an efficient, courteous, and accurate manner on a timely basis. As the point of contact for Customer Service, Sales Team, Product Managers, Trading Partners and their Customers seeking VMI program production information; the eCommerce Account Manager performs an essential centralized role in the chain of customer satisfaction providing a OneHubbell face to our partners, both internal and external.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide centralized account management to our VMI Trading Partners through inventory management review of VMI locations on a daily/weekly/monthly/semi-annual basis; involving the review of stocking mix recommendations, order points, order quantities, errors, exceptions, demand smoothing, and overrides. Coordinate with the back-office support team to execute these duties.
* A strong foundational understanding of the technological infrastructure related to how Hubbell electronically communicates and transacts business with our Trading Partners is paramount. This Big Picture view is a key ingredient to successfully managing projects that enable automation of various business processes. This includes understanding various nuances across Hubbell business units as well as outside S.a.a.S. providers.
* Work to grow and expand core eServices Automation with our Trading Partners, including Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Ship and Debit, Returns Automation and more... Conduct centralized calls coordinating and managing the various cross-functional tasks required to connect our partners with all e solutions offered by Hubbell.
* A strong working knowledge of the many market segments Hubbell serves is needed to understand the predictive analytical reporting the eCommerce Team develops. These tools are built and presented to several functional area resources; Trading Partners, Sales, Product Management, Finance, and Operations. The eCommerce Account Manager needs to know how to build these reports, how to articulate them verbally and through written communications.
* Handle incoming customer requests relative to inventory management questions, challenges, concerns, etc Actively communicating to trading partner counterparts issues and actions involving management of their inventory and the VMI process - proactively engage with counterparts to build rapport and increase specialized account knowledge involving strategies and partner-specific expectations.
* Coordinate the review and launch VMI Program orders and review issues related to successful communication of PO Acknowledgements and/or Advanced Ship Notices.
* Develop routine performance reports, analyze and distribute to Hubbell management, field sales management, and distributor personnel as required (service levels, stock-outs, inventory turns, stock-outs, spikes, times ordered, etc).
* Develop VMI returns and coordinate reviews and approvals through a defined automated methodology. Continue to make sure all VMI Partners are connected to the automated pre-approval returns program, creating efficiencies with making Hubbell easy to do business with.
* Assist in product lifecycle management and launches to manage inventory history data and order point/order quantity overrides, and support the same as it relates to seasonality, product promotions, and significant trends.
* Facilitate all order and master data management associated with our Supplier Inventory Master (S.I.M.) within the VMI Engine, per inventory master data (IDW and Custom partner files) and the line add/delete process, original promise ship dates, fixed date and quantity, manual redirection/backorder management, and auto/suggested replacement of product numbers as required.
* Handle incoming requests relative to eCommerce Services, order changes, order cancellations, incorrect shipments, requests for proof of delivery, verification of shortages and invalid/discontinued/suggested replacement items.
* Maintain and enhance good customer relations at all times. Provide reliable and prompt communications to our Trading Partners with both written and verbal excellence. Advise all parties of any challenges with account status, acting as a facilitator for can-do problem resolution. When necessary, contact warehouse for verification of shortages or proof of delivery for VMI returned goods authorizations.
* When a VMI Partner has special needs with respect to their VMI business, work to assist with expediting delivery of urgent partner requirements. Communicates production information, shipping data, stock availability and order information to our distributors. Take care of customer follow-ups daily.
* Handle customer complaints in a courteous, helpful, professional manner.
* Perform other duties as necessary. Assist in other functions, projects, etc. as required.
Skills, Experience, and Education
* A four-year college degree is required with additional experience in customer service, eCommerce project management, production planning (VMI) and an aptitude for strong Technology Savvy.
* A six-month probationary period required to fully complete a successful on-boarding understanding of the above-illustrated role.
* Good command of the English language, strong phone skills, and understanding of Hubbell channel partners will be required.
* Some travel is required, 2-6 travel trips per year, each being only a couple working days in nature.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Segment: Warehouse, Project Manager, Manufacturing, Technology
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Hubbell Power Systems, Inc
Website : http://www.hubbellpowersystems.com