ADB Lifestyle is one of the fastest growing multi-national, CPG, and direct to consumer companies in the retail consumer goods, health, and wellness sector. Operated by Ashley Black, inventor of the FasciaBlaster, #1 national bestselling author, and with a following of 1M .
Were a mission oriented, visionary company, requiring a roll-up your sleeves, start-up mentality, with little red-tape. We offer great flexibility. But were NOT the company if you just want a paycheck without adding value. We hire the best, from companies like Amazon, Target, and Rackspace. We work fast, are accountable, know how to be scrappy, reward results with greater responsibility, build trust, have a high attention to detail, are comfortable working with ambiguity, and love leveraging technology to work more efficiently. But mostly we HAVE FUN!
In this high-impact and high-growth role, reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, youll be responsible for managing our paid search marketing as well as supporting other growth marketing initiatives, and international expansion. Control your own destiny and build a global brand. Given the size and growth expectations, you must have start-up DNA and take a hands-on approach to scaling.
The successful candidate has a talent for strategizing and prioritizing projects, can lead paid search marketing efforts, use detailed analytics to understand customer segments and performance in order to best expand and optimize search campaigns around the region, manages the SEM budget and allocate effectively within engines, campaigns, and keywords, drives profitability via growth, optimization, creative testing and landing page testing, writes copy for all text based search ads and landing pages.
We are a virtual company yes you can work from anywhere in the world. Youll need to be comfortable working on a small team, be scrappy, and scale in a frugal way. We invest in things that work. Make it work and you can set your budget.
* 3 years of relevant work experience in SEM
* Bachelors Degree in marketing, business, statistics or similar analytical field of study.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
* Experience and proficiency with Google Analytics and/or other website analytics suites.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
* 5 experience managing large scale SEM accounts with consumer product companies. (i.e. experience in automating bidding, scaling keyword coverage, optimizing account structure, as well as templated ad and landing page testing)
* Experience with clickstream analysis, attribution, web analytics, A/B testing, SEO and other online marketing activities.
* Experience running a global SEM program in multiple regions, languages, and search engines.
* Experience managing vendor relationships.
* Detail-oriented and highly organized.
* Demonstrated analytical skills, and very comfortable with spreadsheets.
* Experience with responsibilities such as regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, performance management, and forecasting.
* Experience managing large media budgets and meeting/exceeding monthly goals for spend, revenue, customer acquisition, and other key performance metrics.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?