Kforce has a client seeking an E-Commerce Business Analyst in Boca Raton, Florida (FL)
We are looking for an energetic passionate e-Commerce Business Analyst, excited about playing an important role in building a best in class overall online shopping experience for the company's Public, Business and Mobile websites. You will ideally have Agile Scrum experience and above all, enjoy working on a cross-functional team managing large enterprise level websites.
* Bachelors preferred
* Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience
* Passionate, Creative, Metrics Driven
* Prior e-Commerce or online retail experience
* Agile/scrum background
* Traditional SDLC environment - background in software development, integration and business processes (preferred)
* Experience gathering business and technical requirements
* Minor support and interaction with customers
* Requires knowledge of requirements gathering and documentation practices and ideally some experience in software and database development methodologies; You should feel comfortable communicating requirements to technical resources and assuring that the designed solution will meet business and user needs as well as comply with system best practices
* Solution Driven - this position will require you to work with business users to resolve conflicting requirements and act as an intermediary between business users, IT teams, and clients to ensure technology architecture and proposed solutions align to achieve mutual desired outcomes
* Good Communicator - this position will work with management to develop timelines & manage project risks, assist in the development of quality assurance test plans, and help develop client and end user documentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.