Voluntis is seeking a Marketing Manager that will take responsiblty for executing innovative and targeted online and offline programs that drive awareness, engagement, and pipeline. The person in this position will be effective at building integrated campaigns that engage prospects with increasingly targeted and personalized marketing. The Marketing Manager will also orchestrate marketing programs in partnership with Sales, Product Marketing and Medical Liaisons to drive pipeline volume.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Develop and implement campaigns that increase product adoption and usage
* Manage the day-to-day execution of campaigns with a hands-on history of using email marketing, social media, influencer marketing, digital advertising and SEM. Deliver strong and consistent engagement through digital channels ensuring campaigns are delivered on schedule, are completed within budget and achieve performance targets.
* Identify key customers to feature in video testimonials and case studies.
* Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, conferences, and awards programs
* Drive the planning efforts for search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click (PPC), including executing and optimizing programs as needed
* Develop webinars, newsletters and community interactions
* Support Business Development, Sales, Medical Liaisons, Customer Success and Product Marketing efforts with creative and strategic content/input as part of the marketing process
* Manage ongoing relationship with key outside content marketing and influencer marketing business partners.
* Maintain the proper training to provide a brand appropriate and regulatory compliant service experience.
* Directs and develops relevant and intriguing content to move users through marketing funnels
* Actively stay abreast of competitive developments, market trends and create compelling competitive positioning documents
* Contributes to establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key partners.
Skills and Experience
* 5 years proven marketing experience preferably in digital marketing or software business activities
* 1 years' experience within the Life Sciences, Health Care industry is essential.
Skills and Expertise:
* Demonstrated experience with web analytics software (such as Google Analytics), and PPC marketing techniques and tools (such as Google AdWords)
* Experience with the creation and curation of digital content across a wide spectrum of digital channels
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple internal stakeholders
* Experience with copywriting and editing as required with exceptional grammar skills and the capability to pivot between multiple customer segments/voices.
* Excellent presentation, facilitation and written/verbal communications skills.
* Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver.
* A passion for results and ability to quickly adapt to change.
* Demonstrated blend of creative and analytical talent.