JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Senior Web Developer - Asset Management Digital Marketing','180045353','!*!
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to work on initiatives to engineer next generation solutions for the technology operating platform of Asset Management division of JP Morgan Chase. This position is part of the Digital Marketing organization that brings innovative technologies and client facing solutions to bear. The systems will be built on Java/J2EE architecture with modern open-source driven solution (HTML5/CSS3/AngularJS/ReactJS, SpringBoot, Git, Maven, RESTful Web Services, Web Content Management platforms).
• Designs, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
• Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
• Identifies problems by detecting patterns or connections; researches and analyzes problems; determines alternative solutions and creates action steps to solve the problem; thinks and acts quickly and effectively in a variety of situations; solves the problem while maintaining a balance between the time invested, the amount of information needed and the magnitude of the problem; evaluates both the short- and long-term consequences of decisions.
• Conducts code reviews.
• Object Oriented design and programming in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, iBatis/Hibernate
• Middleware integration technologies (messaging, web services)
• Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development
• Cloud platforms (Cloud Foundry, Heroku, AWS, Azure)
• Apache Web Server, Tomcat, Nginx, Node
• AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap, SMACSS
• Jersey/CXF for RESTful Services
• Web User Design Experience
• Hybrid mobile app development
• Content Delivery Network (CDN like Akamai)
• Content Management Systems – Adobe AEM, Oracle Web Center Sites
• No-SQL Databases – MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic Search
• Machine Learning, AI, Hadoop stack
• Self motivated to keep abreast of evolving technologies, industry trends and evaluating the relevance of these technologies to solve business / technology problems.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co, you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, out team of 40,000 technologist design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organizations that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tacking big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.','JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.','Technology','US-NJ-Jersey City-NOC 5 - 575 Washington / 02969','','ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT','Full-time','Standard','Day Job','','JPMorgan Chase & Co.','JPMorgan Chase & Co.','','','Senior Web Developer - Asset Management Digital Marketing
JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Website : http://www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: