As the forward thinking, digital media arm for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Customer Engagement Activation has the unique opportunity to connect guests and the place where dreams come true. We deliver innovative search engine marketing services which enable our guests to find the information and inspiration they need to interact with the Disney brand while exceeding the expectations of our business partners.
With The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) this individual will have the opportunity to learn the basics of how paid search, search engine optimization, and social media advertising campaigns are executed and tracked across multiple lines of business. Assist in the launch, optimization and reporting of data for campaigns managed by our team. Participate in testing core components and perform statistical analysis of online marketing campaigns with the intent of uncovering stories within the data. Support the team with data extractions, analysis, reporting, and data presentation. Document and automate data analysis processes for use by the team. Keep current on the Digital Media industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics.
Basic Qualifications :
What you bring….
1-2 year experience in marketing, analytical or technological fields
You’re a stats geek with a high desire to learn online advertising
Data and statistical analysis coursework, or experience, with the ability to extract interesting items to help tell a story
Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize time
Comfortable working with team members at all levels
Demonstrated attentiveness to detail
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Qualifications :
Experience with statistical analysis
Knowledge of SAS, SQL, R, and/or Tableau
Required Education :
What you’ve studied…
Marketing, Digital Media, Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Analytics or relevant area of study. You’ll be a senior or graduate level student or a recent graduate (within 6 months of your graduation date).
Additional Information :
· Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
· Must possess unrestricted work authorization
· Must provide full work availability
· Must provide own transportation to/from work
· Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are June through January 2019.
Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Recommendation – Print or Save This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview.
This position is a legal entity of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, an equal opportunity employer.
Job Posting Company:
Disney Parks & Resorts
Website : http://disney.com/
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with five business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.