LGI Homes is currently accepting applications for a Senior SEO Specialist in the Woodlands, TX.
Based in The Woodlands, Texas, LGI Homes has been making the dream of homeownership come true for buyers since 2003. Our mission is simple: give first-time and long-time homebuyers quality homes at affordable prices. Thanks to our dynamic employees, LGI Homes has a history of success and has been recognized as a top place to work. In addition, LGI was recognized as the 2016 Builder of the Year by Professional Builder Magazine. We are continuing to build on our excellent track record and looking to add to our team.
The Senior SEO Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing SEO strategies that will drive organic traffic and leads to LGI Homes (and associated companies) and enhance the overall user experience on our websites. The Senior SEO Specialist will serve as the point-person for all SEO-related initiatives, as well as for helping identify and establish company-wide, consistent SEO best practices.
This position collaborates with the Director of Digital Strategy and Analytics to ensure digital marketing efforts are in alignment with the organizations goals and objectives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Analyze, recommend and implement SEO strategies to meet growth targets
* Enhance user experience and overall site functionality
* Create content that orchestrates high-volume, organic search growth for LGI Homes family of brands
* Ensure all title tags, meta descriptions, heading tags, and image alt text fields are populated and aligned in keyword focus
* Conduct weekly SEO audits to identify and fix any technical errors or site-speed issues
* Develop scalable white-hat link building processes aligned with LGI Homes brand and product focus
* Assist with department tasks as needed
* 3 5 years of hands-on experience in Search Engine Optimization (agency or in-house)
* Google Analytics Certification
* Thorough understanding of website best practices and factors which influence rankings, indexation, etc.
* Proven track record of delivering results that drive organic search traffic growth
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig into metrics and analytics
* Fully comfortable operating ScreamingFrog, BrightEdge or platform alternatives
* Experience leading meetings, training and defining best practices/guides for non-technical team members
* Google AdWords experience or certification
* Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
* Demonstrated ability to A/B test and learn what drives growth
* Experience with ColdFusion or web.config files
At LGI Homes, we value the hard work and dedication of our employees. Recognition is an important part of who we are, and many exciting awards and opportunities are presented throughout the year. Our rich company culture is focused on people, process, and constant and never-ending improvement.
LGI Homes offers employees a competitive compensation package and exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company matching, employee stock purchase plan, and a new home discount.
To submit an application, learn more about our culture, and view all open opportunities, please visit ***********************.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?