Office Depot, Inc
Responsibilities: Leads a team of Customer Advocates, and manages the Customer Loyalty Programs. This team supports all of Office Depot’s online customers and Customer Loyalty program members in North America. He/she provides leadership and direction to a multi-site network of outsourced partners who respond to customer issues through live chat, e-mail and voice while managing a team responsible for conducting research, trouble shooting and resolving complicated, second level escalations. This individual is responsible for identifying critical customer impacting issues and for working with key stakeholders to obtain resolution. He/she will coordinate system testing and defect reporting and recommend e-commerce/website and Loyalty Program enhancements that will improve the customer experience, grow sales, and reduce costs.
• Lead, train, and develop a team of 10-15 associates who specialize in handling complex 2nd level web related service issues related to Office Depot’s domestic websites and Loyalty Programs. Also supervises and develops the Coordinator, Loyalty Member Services
• Provide leadership and guidance to the network of outsourced partners who provide 1st (Outsourced) support for Office Depot’s multi-billion dollar E-Commerce business and customer loyalty programs in North America through chat, e-mail, and voice.
• Manage the 2nd level chat, e-mail, and voice support for the WWW, BSD and loyalty program websites. Establish KPIs for second level agents and measure performance against goals
• Lead weekly calibration/performance meetings with the offshore partners who provide our 1st chat, e-mail and voice support.
• Facilitate Software testing for WWW, BSD, and Worklife Rewards/Star Teacher websites.
• Develop training curriculum, job aids, and response templates. Facilitates training of 2nd (Internal) team and works with Customer Service Training Team to educate the outsourced partners.
• Coordinate company response to 2nd level chat, e-mail, phones, Mail-Opt-Out requests, and online surveys for our direct, BSD, and loyalty programs. Provide analysis and reporting of business results and issue trends.
• Provide supplementary leadership coverage to the Customer Relations Team, including management, training and development of associates. Resolve escalated issues and assist with after hours coverage as needed.
• Liaison with Marketing, Merchandising and IT Departments to identify and report customer facing issues, prioritize and manage defect resolution and new development requests.
• Other key projects or duties as assigned.
Qualifications: • Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent combination of education and five years experience in Business, Communications, or similar field of study
• Customer service leadership with a focus on E-Commerce, communication, process and quality improvement, project management
• Transera Dashboard, Oracle Chat, Oracle Case Management, Spredfast Social Media, Jira.
• MS Office with a focus on Word, Excel & Powerpoint. Ability to access department databases to extract, manipulate and analyze data. Strong familiarity and comfort with key digital communication e-commerce platforms including Gmail, social media, mobile, chat, email and instant messaging.
Other Information: • Strong leadership and problem solving abilities including the ability to manage and team and drive high performance. Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of audiences inside and outside of the company.
• Ability to work collaboratively and influence through all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to serve as a change agent with the ability to communicate professionally and passionately both inside and outside of Office Depot. Strong command of the English language is required. Proficiency in a second language (Spanish) is helpful.
• Strong leadership ability to include the ability to maintain a positive image while dealing with very challenging and negative situations.
• Must have the ability to work in a highly visible, high stress environment with the willingness to be on call to address critical issues on nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have the ability and willingness to personally and effectively respond to critical customer situations when needed.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule: Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this job at https://officedepot.contacthr.com/59807600
View More Office Depot Jobs
Office Depot, Inc
Website : http://www.officedepot.com/
Office Depot, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, supplies office products and services. The companys North American Retail division sells an assortment of merchandise, including office supplies, technology products and solutions, business machines and related supplies, facilities products, and office furniture under various brands through its chain of office supply stores. Its North American Business Solutions division sells branded office supplies, technology products, cleaning and breakroom supplies, office furniture, services, and other solutions, as well as copy and print services to small, medium, and large-sized businesses through a sales force, catalogs, telesales, Internet sites, and limited store locations. The companys International division sells office products and services through direct mail catalogs, contract sales forces, Internet sites, and retail stores using company-owned operations, joint ventures, licensing and franchise agreements, alliances, and other arrangements. This division also participates under licensing and merchandise arrangements in South Korea, Israel, the Dominican Republic, and the Middle East. It offers its products under various labels, including Office Depot, OfficeMax, Viking Office Products, Foray, Ativa, Grand & Toy, TUL, and DiVOGA. As of February 25, 2014, the company operated 2,200 retail stores in 57 countries. Office Depot, Inc. was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.