About the role: Dig Inn's Brand Marketing Manager will take the lead on building campaigns, activations, and events that forward our brand story, grow affinity with key audiences, and engage consumers. In this role, you will create and execute an strategy for showcasing Dig Inn's unique approach to supply chain, culinary training and food. Working cross-functionally across the marketing, operations, and food teams, you'll develop initiatives that create strong and seamless connections across the Dig community.
About the team: As storytellers of all we do, the marketing team showcases the unique aspects of our brand and mission to the community across all guest and consumer touch points. You will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and integrate with the team through non-digital activations, partnerships, events, and press. The marketing team is the voice of our organization and constantly evolves as Dig Inn scales.
* Develop strategies to build engagement with key cohorts, track performance, spend and ROI.
* Identify potential collaboration opportunities with on-brand organizations, events, and external parties to build a roadmap for engagement.
* Execute and manage flawlessly, on time, and within budget. Develop KPIs and report on performance, with an eye toward continuous improvement.
* Discover new relationships and nurture existing ones to build a wellspring of brand-building events, and expand our partner rolodex.
* Lead our influencer marketing efforts
* Stay closely tied to the creative team to ensure all events are communicated across our channel and maximally leveraged to forward our brand story.
* Experience driving activations across a multi-unit organization.
* A pulse on the cultural zeitgeist; an innate understanding of what new initiatives will work with our target audiences.
* Highly developed skills working cross-functionally and you are often looked to as the person to reel things in. You consider yourself about 60% business, 40% creative.
* Excitement to try new things, with an eye toward testing and learning.
* Creative negotiating skills. You with partners to create out-of-the-box ideas that generate value for both us and our partners.
* Thriftiness. You manage the budget as if it's your own money.
* A direct, honest, and empathetic attitude. You thrive on working with others.
* Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based on shifting business needs, and can distill what will truly drive impact.
* An eagerness to get your hands dirty.
Work perks: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
* Macbook Company phone (or phone reimbursement)
* Equinox gym membership plan
* Flexible vacation time
* Commuter benefits
* A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (they're amazing stress-relievers)
* Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
* The Dig Inn Annual Retreat
Dig Inn is a vegetable-forward fine-fast casual restaurant group whose mission is to build community through food. With 20 locations in NYC and Boston, and more sprouting soon, we are looking to build our team and nurture the next crop of driven people who are ready to impact the future of food. The foundation of our community is based on learning and development and as we grow, opportunities harvest from within. The work we do is challenging and fast paced, serving over 15,000 lbs of vegetables per week in each of our scratch based seasonal kitchens. As cooks develop into chefs, we are building a diverse and inspiring brand along the way.