83bar manages patient education, navigation and acquisition campaigns for some of the largest, most dynamic wellness and health brands in the world. We are seeking someone who is knowledgeable, personable, and a great communicator who is capable of designing and leading high performing paid user acquisition campaigns.
The ideal candidate for a Digital Advertising Strategist is someone with applicable experience or a strong interest in creating and managing paid user acquisition campaigns. Social platforms used include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat. Candidates who are intellectually curious, love to learn, willing to take ownership over their work, and scale campaigns will have significant upside and opportunities for professional growth.
* Build digital strategy for new clients with team
* Aptitude for interpreting data points to make smart choices about budget management and effectiveness
* An ability to communicate with clients
* High attention to detail needed for managing campaigns across a wide scope of platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Adwords/Bing, and mobile ad networks
* Extract campaign insights through research tools and data analysis, and be the driving force behind new strategies
* Have a growth mindset always working to make client campaigns more successful
* Be able to craft the client story through the written and spoken word, over email, in PPT presentations, in excel tables, and in person
* Attend and participate in internal and external client meetings
People Should Have:
* A Bachelors degree or life experience
* Experience working within the social, search, digital media, or agency space
* A working knowledge of Excel functions - pivot tables especially
* An analytical and investigative approach to problem solving
* Advanced written and presentation communication skill set
* Proficiency in translating strategy into smart and sound digital tactics
* An optimistic outlook that contributes to an already vibrant company culture. If you are negative, please do not even apply
* Being open to innovating and changing workflow and management processes
An adult view of time off and vacation time
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?